- Google Safe Browsing. It is a handy tool, which allows you to test a website which you think may not be genuine or distributing malware. Type the following in your browser address bar : http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=
- Sucuri Free Malware and Virus Scanner. The most popular and up-to-date tool to scan Malware and Virus on your site.
- AVG Scan Web PagesThe AVG Scan Web Pages lets you check the safety of individual web pages
- Norton Safe Web This is similar to AVG Scan Web Pages.It lets you check web pages
Visit the following URL and change the domain name in the end
It will tell you what type of data is stored about a compromised site anyway. Google’s Diagnostics answers four questions about a compromised site :
- What is the current listing status for [the site in question]?
- What happened when Google visited this site?
- Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
- Has this site hosted malware?