This what was happening when I tried to update Coda 2 on Mac
I have only one Apple ID, when I clicked the Purchases tab, the button next to Coda 2 showed Update. I clicked it and got a dialog, “You have updates available for other accounts.”
This is how to fix it
1. Repair Disk Permission.
Launch Disk Utility (/Applications/Utilities), select your startup disk and click the Repair Disk Permissions button near the bottom of the window. In a couple of minutes your permissions will be set right.
2. Enable Spotlight Indexing
There are two solutions in NGPixel blog post, solution no 2, that is using terminal command is working for me
- Open a Terminal window.
- Type the following command: sudo mdutil -i on /
- You are required to enter your Mac OSX login password, if you have setup Mac OSX login. A message saying “Indexing enabled.” should appear after a few seconds.
- Close the Terminal window and the Spotlight indexing should now start automatically. (Again, a dot will appear inside the Spotlight icon during the indexing process)
- Wait for it to finish and then launch the Mac App Store<
Note: If Spotlight hasn’t started to index, please try to restart your Mac