Open Terminal and run the following
rm -rf directoryname
Right-click the folder and choose Delete. It will goes to Recycle bin
Note: this works for Git Clone and Git Init
What is GIT?
Git is a free & open source, distributed version control system designed to handle everything from small to very large projects with speed and efficiency.
Every Git clone is a full-fledged repository with complete history and full revision tracking capabilities, not dependent on network access or a central server. Branching and merging are fast and easy to do.
A single git repository can maintain multiple branches of development.
Get a list of all existing branches
Create a new branch (named test)
git branch test
Switch from default “master” to the test branch
git checkout test
Force to switch branch from “master” to the test branch
git checkout -f test
Merge test branch with “master” because two branches have diverged, different changes made in each
git merge test
If there are conflicts with the changes, show markers
Push the “test” branch to remote repo
git push origin test
Pull the remote “test” branch to local repo
git pull origin test
Delete remote “test” branch
git push origin :test
Delete local “test” branch
git branch -d test
>> Use it when changes in the test branch are already in “master” branch
git branch -D test
>> force delete test branch
ePub is the Open eBook standard from the International Digital Publishing Forum. Files have the extension “.epub”
Stanza is electronic book reader and book sharing software for iPhone/iPod Touch and iPad.
Here’s how you can convert nearly any eBook format to ePub on Windows or Mac OS. We’re using free tools we could find.
Calibre is free and cross-platform eBook software available for Windows, Mac OS and Linux. It supports a variety of formats including PDF.
– Start Calibre, Select Default as your device type. I found going with Default worked fine.
– Drag and Drop the eBook to convert to ePub into Calibre.
If you want to edit Meta Data, right-click the eBook in Calibre and select Edit Meta Information > Edit Metadata Individually, then click the Convert E-books button in toolbar.
– Verify that we’ve got the correct Input/Output formats
The Input Format is on the far left of the Convert window
The Ouput Format is on the far right of the Convert window
The Input Format should Default to the format the eBook is already in.
The Output Format should ePub. If it’s not, choose ePub from drop down menu of the Output Format
– Final stage, Convert
ePub2Go is a free website allows you to convert a PDF to an ePub e-book.
– Visit ePub2Go with any browser
– Click the PDF is on My Computer
– Open iTunes and add your ePub in iTunes Books. Choose File> Add File to Library
– Connect your iPhone or iPod Touch to your PC or Mac. You can see your device is in the source list under Devices.
– Sync eBooks to your iPhone or iPod Touch
Click on the device in the source list under Devices. Then click the Books tab at the top of the window.
Here you can choose whether to sync all ePubs or selected ePub.
After choosing the ePub, click Sync button.
Stanza 3.0 and higher allows dragging files into the “Stanza Documents” as part of the File Sharing section at the bottom of the “Apps” tab that appears when you select the device
You must have two email accounts to allow you to send the ePub from one to another email where you download it to Stanza
– Set a Mail Account in iPhone or iPod Touch, preferably a gmail.com account
– Send the ePub as attachment to that gmail.com account
– Open Mail app in iPhone or iPod Touch to check newest emails.
You should now see the mail that you sent yourself
Open the email with ePub as attachment.
Tap the link corresponding to the attachment you sent.
The book should then be automatically downloaded and installed into Stanza.
– Upload the ePub files to your personal website via FTP
– Launch Stanza on your iPhone, and go to the “Get Books” tab.
– Select the “Downloads” segment.
– Tap the plus sign at the bottom of the screen.
– Enter the URL for the ePub, then tap Download in the upper right corner.
– You’ll now see your file in Direct Downloads. Tap your book to read it. It will also appear in the categories in the main Library page.